Online Travel Support Analyst - with GDS Experience
Serko is a leading hi-tech company providing corporate travel software and expense management solutions. We now have upwards of 200 employees in 5 countries with our US team based in Minneapolis. We're still small enough for everyone to know everyone but we're big enough to take on the big boys and win. And that's the plan. Serko is a hugely successful SaaS business in Australasia, and our clients are keen for us to bring our innovation to the US Market. Due to this ongoing success and growing customer base we now have an opportunity for a Support Analyst to join our Client Services Team in Eden Prairie, Minneapolis.
The position will be responsible for providing functional support to clients and configuring our software with client data to meet their needs.
Please note there will be some travel requirements to other Serko Locations for training purposes.
Managing client issues via our issue tracking systems, email, and telephone, you will play a key role in the Serko team by:
- Creating solutions to product/application client problems and queries.
- Resolving problems and queries in an effective and timely manner, adhering to SLAs.
- Identifying and escalating more complex issues and working with the wider business to get them resolved.
- High attention to detail and quality
- Commitment to constant improvement
- Problem solving – You have extensive proven ability in effectively troubleshooting problems and testing solutions. You know how to plan and carry out an investigation into a given problem.
- Strong customer service orientation – You love going out of your way to ensure a customer receives the best possible service from you and your organisation. You grasp the difference between good customer service and superior customer service
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills – You have the ability to translate technical terms into clear customer-oriented language and the ability to converse with both end-users and IT people at all levels of the organisation in a collaborative and cooperative fashion. You stand out from the crowd because of your abilities as a communicator
- Business acumen – You understand the business/organisation/marketing context of business solutions
- You have a demonstrable desire for personal growth, for autonomy and for continuous learning.
- You enjoy reporting, and can use Excel and PowerBI.
The Successful Candidate is likely to have:
- Knowledge and experience of the corporate travel industry
- Software configuration experience
- A working knowledge of the Serko product suite and Global Distribution Systems
- Ideally be fluent in English and Spanish or French
Serko's people work in a collaborative way, with energy and enthusiasm. We are looking for like minded people who wish to be part of an organisation with a growing international reputation. If you’re up for a challenge, and are excited about joining a team in Minneapolis we’d love to hear from you.
To find out more about working at Serko Minneapolis go to http://www.serko.com/about-serko/