Senior Business Analyst - Zeno Travel
Serko is an established leader in the Australasian corporate travel and expense market, with the launch of Zeno we’re making waves around the world. Our CEO has been tweeting up a storm and the heavyweights in our industry are looking for a piece of the action. We’re hiring to grow the team that’s taking us global. Show us what you can do and be a part of the most exciting opportunity the New Zealand software industry currently has on offer.
Zeno is Serko’s innovative and highly anticipated travel booking and expense management product. As a member of the product delivery team you’ll have a strong sense of ownership of a defined area of the Zeno product. Partnered with an Engineering Manager, you will support a team of engineers, quality assistants, and product designers to achieve specific outcomes for Serko and its customers. These outcomes may come in the form of enabling Zeno to be successful in new markets, delivering new and innovative product features, addressing opportunities to improve the user experience, fulfilling customer requests, and more!
Our industry is complex; while experience working in the travel industry is not mandatory, it is always viewed favourably.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside the Zeno Product Manager to make Serko’s vision a reality.
- Partnering with your team’s Engineering Manager to help the team to deliver quality outcomes for your stakeholders.
- Supporting your team by shaping, maintaining, and elaborating their backlog of work items with a view to deliver outcomes rather than outputs.
- Participating in and facilitating relevant Agile ceremonies as required.
What we want from you?
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of what it means to have an Agile mindset.
- Be passionate about the value in good design and champion innovation.
- Find excitement in the prospect of becoming an expert in a specific part of the Zeno product and making it great.
- Be confident recommending, introducing, leading, and participating in new practices.
- Embrace change and see the opportunity in ambiguity.
- Have experience working closely with product development teams in a similar environment.
- Display resilience when faced with challenges.
- Be proficient in written and verbal communication.
Serkodian's are rewarded for their efforts with a great salary, competitive benefits, awesome offices with pool table, table tennis table, exceptional coffee, and a great social atmosphere.
If you’re up for a challenge, and are excited about joining a local business with a growing international reputation, we’d love to hear from you.